Prayers please for ZZJake

For those of you that know Jake, he needs some prayers and support , he's going through a really tough time right now from illness and the loss of his beloved Julie (wife ?). He might not appreciate me posting this , But I know the man is in a lot of pain , could use a kind word or gesture. fuzzy.

Jake,

We're here for ya. Keep in mind that the sun will rise again tomorrow and it will be a new day.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

John

Its been a trying last few weeks, I'm trying hard to cope with my wife dying and I'm home on oxygen. I had the same strep pnemonia that killed Julie and it damn near got me as well. My right lung collapsed but they got to me in time. To top it all off my computer died right before all this and I had to get a new one. Thats why I'm ZZJake now.

Jake Evans

Jake, I'm so sorry to hear about this and I know how deeply you were in love with Julie. I swear between you and VG it has been a nightmare. My prayers and thoughts are with you. If there is anything we can do to help please ley us know?

Phil, I'm just taking it one day at a time. I had to shut down our grooming business with Julies passing. I have to wait for a Jan 11th appointment with social security to see what I can do on that end since I'm stuck home on this this oxygen for the time being. I'll find out when I see the doctor again on Jan 26th how long that will last. I'm pretty much keeping up with the household bills for now, but this looking to be the saddest Christmas of my life. At least I have plenty of time to polish up my 110s, but I have a feeling I might have to unload the entire collection before this is over.

Jake, I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your wife as well as your current health condition. If there is anything I can do to help, feel free to let me know. You are in my thoughts and prayers :(

Jason- thebadguy@nc.rr.com

Jake... just found out about your loss & illness. I'm so sorry! Something coming your way soon and consider us 'even-steven'. Take care & get well!

Back