Prayers please

ron finkbeiner jr

Gold Member
Hey folks, first off I want to make it clear that I am not asking for monetary support of any kind but I am asking for prayers . About three weeks ago I was injured while throwing tire chains for super single tires. I managed to wreck my back and irratated a repetitive motion injury in my right shoulder. I don't have short term disability thru my company cause I quite simply forgot. I was told that because I have ongoing issues with my back that workers comp won't be an option either. So, tomorrow we may be getting evicted and I don't know where we'll go from there. So I am asking for your thoughts and prayers cause I believe in the power of prayer. I thank you all for your time and patience with me today . Take care.

Sending prayers your way for a positive outcome.

Hey folks, first off I want to make it clear that I am not asking for monetary support of any kind but I am asking for prayers . About three weeks ago I was injured while throwing tire chains for super single tires. I managed to wreck my back and irratated a repetitive motion injury in my right shoulder. I don't have short term disability thru my company cause I quite simply forgot. I was told that because I have ongoing issues with my back that workers comp won't be an option either. So, tomorrow we may be getting evicted and I don't know where we'll go from there. So I am asking for your thoughts and prayers cause I believe in the power of prayer. I thank you all for your time and patience with me today . Take care.

Believe in god and pray. He will see your earnest efforts bear fruit.

I will include you tonight but I don’t really know you but I am sure if I pray for you as I know you it will never be a wasted effort.

Talk to somebody about the workers comp. Aggravation of an injury can qualify but they don't like to mention that.

Smoke sent and get an attorney on that W.C. thing. I herniated a disc on the job last March and was denied by WC. Got an attorney for 20% of the settlement and prevailed. Had surgery in July and all is good. WC denies everything and hopes you go away. Don't. Get an attorney and keep track of all your expenses. I got almost a grand back in mileage for going back and forth to the doctor. They were also required to reimburse me all my sick days I took off. Get an attorney or they will run right over you. Good luck.--KV

Injuries will totally wreck your life in short order. I pay very close attention to safety issues when doing anything physical. I know this does nothing to help you, so I will say a prayer or three hoping that things turn around for you very soon.

I hope you found a way to stay in your home.

Praying for you Ron and hoping since you posted that things have improved.

Smoke and prayers sent, Keep the faith and be strong brother. Like someone once told me in my darkest hour, "You will never know how strong you are until strength is all you have left" P.S. check into the workers comp again.

Back