Praying for you all concerning COVID-19

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by George Azar, Mar 24, 2020.

1. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    I’m praying ALL of you, friends/acquaintances, and your families and friends stay safe and healthy or recover to perfect health from COVID-19!!
    God bless!!

conan11, RayseM, Kiteman72 and 5 others like this.
  2. ChangeOfPace

ChangeOfPace

Jun 14, 2013
    Thanks. All the best to you and everyone.

George Azar and number41 like this.
  3. number41

number41

May 24, 2012
    Good luck to everyone.... us here in South Africa will be in lockdown from Friday morning for 21 days

George Azar likes this.
  4. Rhinoknives1

Rhinoknives1 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 1, 2013
    We are already in, shelter in place here in California & most states. Only essential trips to get food, fuel, Pharmacy, walk the dog etc..Bless of luck to you & yours

George Azar and number41 like this.
  5. SVTFreak

SVTFreak Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Same in Louisiana.

Thanks for the prayers and I’ve been praying for the world myself. Not only that this war not leave too many casualties on the human side but that the nations and all of our people’s come out of it closer. Love all y’all crazies. Haha!

George Azar likes this.
  6. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Prayers for all

George Azar likes this.
  7. Howard Wallace

Howard Wallace . Moderator

Feb 23, 1999
    A great time for reading, meditation, and contemplation. May you use it well.

George Azar likes this.
  8. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Im making a didgeridoo! That ought to strengthen my lungs in case I get the virus? Im calling it the Covid-doo.

EricTheRedBeard and George Azar like this.
  9. not2sharp

not2sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 1999
    This is probably the first time in history that the entire world populace has shared a common experience. We are all under the same threat and most of us are taking shelter at home. Be safe.

n2s

Kismet and George Azar like this.
  10. number41

number41

May 24, 2012
    In South africa we are on day 3 of lock down.

11. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard

May 17, 2018
    Glad to know another didgeridooer. I've been dooing for almost 20 years. Are you using eucalyptus?

I hope all are okay and avoiding the virus.

12. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Hey Eric! Yep I have a termite eaten Eucalyptus and have since built three others out of bamboo. 20 Years! Dang I started late last summer sometime? I've always wanted to learn to play tho. Its such a cool sound. I also play the bullroarer:) Ill start another thread on how I made them if my internet cooperates. Im still trying to figure out what shape does what? I got the breathing down pretty well but my toots and more complex stuff still got some work. My last one is a real low tone and has a really cool sound. Ill try to upload a short clip of them but havent had much luck on video uploads lately. Take care and keep your family safe my friend!

Funny Bullroarer vid:

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  13. Houlahound

Houlahound

Aug 2, 2017
    Hate to be that guy but you would have to forget most of history for this to be true.