Pre Prod PE M2 benchmade 710 NIB, MT Socom Elite CE S90V steel NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mastiff

Gold Member
Benchmade 710M2 Pre production ( #369 of 400) Mchenry & Williams M2HS PE, BT2 coated blade NIB, never carried, sharpened or used. Box ( blue) came with no paperwork, is not great, but intact, and has numbers on it same as on blade. Blade states " Pre- production run , then below that "369 of 400". "Designed by McHenry & Williams" , along with patent information. It doesn't say Model 710 any where on it, just on the box. It is THE original , and best 710 IMO.

Axis lock tight, no mars anywhere on knife, just box. Has been kept in safe, wiped down with silicone rags. Not even broken in. $330/price drop$315 drop 300 including shipping here in the US Sold
--------------------------
Cuda Maxx 5.5 inch D2, titanium slab framelock. A huge knife, sharp enough to accidentialy cut me through a tripled up silicone cleaning cloth. Camillus did them right! D .Ralph design. NIB with paperwork and zippered pouch to protect knife. Last call at $320 shipped and insured
-----------------------------

Socom Elite Manual blade steel S90V , combo edge clip point, DLC coating markings on blade "2005 ALM" "9/2006" , and "00215", as well as blade steel, and MT logo plus "Socom Elite-M/A"

like NIB, never carried, or sharpened. Needs breaking in. Lubed with miltech 1, blade kept wiped down with silicone cloth.

I believe model number is ( says on box) 116-23-S90-V
Box excellent, paperwork intact, belt pouch new -uncarried condition
price $350/price drop $330 price drop 315 includes shipping here in the USLast price drop before I pull knife $300 including shipping. JL Note, good luck trying to find another
--------------------------------------

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8901/knife4qh0.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6401/knife2uh3.jpg

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4326/knife3pw9.jpg

No out of country sales, US only. Check or Money order only. Check Will be held untill it clears.

want to trade? make a reasonable offer. No crates of inexpensive knives please but other than that, it doesn't hurt to ask. Got a large sebenza you want to trade for a S90V Socom elite plus Cuda Maxx, or something else nice? ALL NIB and more than worth the trade value wise

I have a few other knives in M2 Stryker Sold and Nimravus 140HSSR , Ritter M2 mini grip
Buck/Mayo TNT(S30V), Cuda Maxx 5.5 bowie D2 PE, Ti framelock, Spyderco Schemp Kris-traded Kershaw S30V Ti Bump , Kershaw Ti ZDP leek , Kershaw TiZDP Mini Cyclone , Kershaw Ti/ATS34 Talon hawkbill All available for sale or trade. Will close thread within week.

can contact me at BF link, or hotmail box is mastiffone@hotmail.com

Last edited:

The Mastiff

Gold Member
kinda hard to sell something without pics mastiff

Yeah, I agree. Lucky I'm in no hurry. My son was supposed to come over by know and photograph them so I could put the pictures up. He's 21 , and works, and is getting ready to move and even the offer to pay him isn't enough. He is packing his apartment up now and doesn't have too much time.

I've had all the knives since new.That's near 10 years for the 710 M2HS so A bit more time sure won't hurt me or the knife. I'm about half convinced to pull them and use this as a sign that I need to just keep em. They're all extras though, including the S90 Microtech. Now i"ve got a few cheaper Spyderco's in S90 to use also. Thanks for the advice though. Joe

Last edited:

The Mastiff

Gold Member
cuda maxx = $360 + shipping and insurance. NIB, very, very nice. No scuffs, no scratches, shaves hair with original edge. I've seen them go for more on the you know what, but I'd rather have BF members get this stuff. Box plus padded, zippered pouch inside. Like new

Silicone wipedows on the edge & blade, miltec 1 on the pivot. I'll try to get the kid over with the camera ASAP, but it's bad timing for him. I don't have the extra cash to get a good one, and really don't like them much anyway.

I'll be down for about a week or so with surgery in roughly 2 weeks BTW. Thanks for asking, sorry I don't have the pics up yet. Joe

The Mastiff

Gold Member
BTT, added cell photos & dropped price and changed to pay shipping to US address

The Mastiff

Gold Member
Note, Stryker HSSR ( M2 with partial serrations), NIB, I'll let go for $170, that includes shipping ( UPS) & ins. here in the states with purchase of another knife.

All NIB.

See a knife you want? Try a bid. I'll say either yes or no, and won't be insulted. Can negotiate on price if more than one knife bought.

NIB Cuda Maxx I'll let go for $340 including S&H here to the US.

These get about a week or so ( from the tenth), then I'll take it as a sign to keep them all. Back in the safe they go.

Note*: I have around a hundred Spydies including 50 or so older NIB types. Ask if there's something you are looking for. I might just have it. Thanks, Joe

Last edited:

The Mastiff

Gold Member
Still have Nimravus M2, ( will keep M2 mini grip), Camillus 5.5", Ti framelock cuda maxx, buck mayo TNT (s30V), protech Godson, Microtech OTF, Talonite camillus EDC, MT Socom Elite in S90V ( very cool knife, not many in S90V), Spyderco Mule team #1 52100, etc, etc ALL new, never used or sharpened. Some are extras, some are just never used collectors. All are like nib

I have some Customs in R2, OU31, and some other stuff.

Got something nice to trade? looking for old BG42, or large classic sebenza, something in High speed steel, 10V, 3V etc.

Last edited:

The Mastiff

Gold Member
BTT. Last bump before closing. Dropped prices and added knives. Will close in less than a week. Thanks for looking, Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.