President's Day

Scott Hartman

Gold Member
Since President's Day is fast approaching, I felt obliged to post a picture of 1 of my favorite 110's honering Presidents' Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt and Lincoln:thumbup: :thumbup:

000_0273.jpg

NICE! i have not seen that one before...
i sure wish there was a list of all the etched ones...
i heard there was in old leters but i cant seem to open the pdf files most the time...

Scott, nice knife, and a very nice thought. Do you have any of the history of the knife's issue? Preston

Sorry Preston,I don't know of any production numbers, just a polished Mount Rushmore from 1988

Scott, a very cool knife indeed. I'd love to get the skinny on all of these etched 110's. It would make for an interesting read to find out the story behind why they were made and what they are honoring. There are a lot of etches for companies but I'm talking about the ones like this one that are for other reasons.

Mike Kerins said:
Scott, a very cool knife indeed. I'd love to get the skinny on all of these etched 110's. It would make for an interesting read to find out the story behind why they were made and what they are honoring. There are a lot of etches for companies but I'm talking about the ones like this one that are for other reasons.

I agree on both points. Is there a past issue of BCCI Newsletter that has something on the subject? Etched/Commeratives are what I like to primarily collect.

I agree with you all on the etchings...I picked this NiAg 110 up on eBay, but I have no idea what the etching means... :confused:

Back