Recommendation? Presidio backspacer

Hey group, I recently aquired a manual Presidio and I am really enjoying it. I would like to add a little color to it since it's a blacked out version (everything black color). Does anyone know where I can find a tan or blue colored backspacer for the Presidio (not Presidio 2)?

You might ask the forum member Keyman. I think he has done scales for the presidio in the past. He might have suggestions.

Hey group, I recently aquired a manual Presidio and I am really enjoying it. I would like to add a little color to it since it's a blacked out version (everything black color). Does anyone know where I can find a tan or blue colored backspacer for the Presidio (not Presidio 2)?
Mini or full size?
I certainly could make something up, mini or full size.
I also believe DOAT makes back spacers for the mini currently, with the full size in the works.
Send one of us an email or PM.

I am just starting to get into knives. But i am looking into the presidio 2 and i want to make it custom are there any parts available? Please advise. 570-1 presidio 2

I am just starting to get into knives. But i am looking into the presidio 2 and i want to make it custom are there any parts available? Please advise.

Back