Pretty In Pink

Ok, I have a new girlfriend. She is an outdoor girl, so I ordered her a pink Izula with micarta scales. It came in today. Fast service from TKC. The scales went right on. I'll see her later today. I have chili to cook.
Skewers022.jpg

Skewers023.jpg

Skewers026.jpg

Did she request pink? I have offended women by assuming they wanted pink gear... I'm just looking out for your safety.

Nice knife btw...:thumbup:

Did she request pink? I have offended women by assuming they wanted pink gear... I'm just looking out for your safety.

Nice knife btw...:thumbup:

Well if she doesn't like it my 17 year-old daughter has already laid claim to it.

HD, is this the one that you went walking with a week ago, or so?

Smooth operator.

Moose

I want to be like you when I grow up. If you need a son to buy knives for I will volunteer.:D

mlrs

H/D, count your blessings you are culling women . . . . I was culling largemouth bass last week-end in a tournament . . . . :D
Great choice of tools by the way, (have had my B*Square gunsmith kit in my gun room for at least 20 yrs. now, fantastic tools).
Be safe.

Aim High Horn Dog. Very happy for you. You're both former Air Force - so you have that to share.

Culling aint hard to do. Pick the craziest one out of all of them and dump the rest. Simple.

I know my girl hates pink and has said she would throw a pink knife at me if I got her one. As of dates tonight ,I know I'm getting old my gf and her brother at a rock show I had no interest in going to. Had no interest watching five crumbie bands to see 1 good one . Invited cousin and his girl over for drinks then canceled . Long hike with pups today ,they flushed some deer right to me . Ide be lying if I didn't say I got slighlty nervous and wiped out my two blades hahaha. Was coming up a steep hill and three came right over hill .then three hours of basketball. Someone get me a moterized wheel chair, always wanted to see the grand canyon.

HD starting a thread called "pretty in pink" got me worried a bit..... Still better then the mugshot thread.........
Lucky guess that she likes pink, most women i know aren't at the least pink-minded

HD, keep us updated how the "powers of the magical pink Izula" work out, because it has worked for some of us others on younger women. We have to know the true reliability rate. ;)

HD, keep us updated how the "powers of the magical pink Izula" work out, because it has worked for some of us others on younger women. We have to know the true reliability rate. ;)

As it turned out, Susan's cell phone had died. When I got out of the shower she was sitting on my back porch patiently waiting. She loved the pink Izula! This is my neighbor's deck. I didn't get any pics of the weenie roast, but it was great. Susan and I had to leave early. We are attempting a redneck coup de etat at the county GOP convention tomorrow and must get up early. And she has to sing the national anthem.

Susan003.jpg

Last edited:
Back