• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Updated! Wingman EDC MDD-K Model 1 Hand Satin $340

Prices reduced 10% rounded down.
First up is a catch and release.
Wingman EDC MDD-K Kickstop Hand rubbed Satin Model 1 $340
I got this just last week direct from WingmanEDC, it is just a little too small for me and threatens to remove my fingertips every time I close it.
I'm calling it great condition, it would be listed new if not for a couple marks, one very hard to see on top of lock scale, the other on the pocket clip. see pictures
I've never used or carried, only flipped a couple dosen times.
I don't know if it came with the marks or if I caused them, so I'm assuming I caused them and pricing accordingly.
Just payed $525 last week for this one ($490 shipping & tax)
Yours for $340
Video!
New Gallery:
https://imgur.com/a/p6tPdqk
LTRgGr2.jpg

Next we have a:
Medford USMC Fighter Flipper in S35VN, Bronze Frame, flamed clip and Stonewashed Blade. $old
This was my grail knife, vault like lockup and big bad militaristic blade.
Calling it Great condition, haven't carried or used it. It didn't come super sharp and I've never dared to sharpen it. So it has the factory edge.
No scratches or snail trails to my knowledge, just a pair of nicks on the lock side, see pictures.
Its been flipped rather alot, nicely broken in and smoother than any knife on phosphor bronze washers I've had. I have a video to accompany this one.
yGSNSoy.jpg

Last edited:
Back