Price Check Busse SAR 6 LE w/ MashedCat Kydex

Hogs- checking in on pricing I can get for my like new Busse SAR 6 LE w/ FDE MashedCat Kydex sheath? It's new besides being inserted in the kydex.

You don’t see too many of these pop up on exchange. it being an LE with tigerhide scales. I’d say $550.00 + or - for variables like condition, extras, speed of sale, etc.
Great knife , any pics :)

I sold an SE with a really nice Chuddy Bear leather sheath last year for around $650, so I think Duramax is probably pretty close to the mark. I had expected at the time to net around $700, but the secondary market just started going into decline.

I have a like new orange-black G10 SAR 4 with Chuddybear sheath. If I was to sell it I would not take less than 600.00. They are just to hard to find. The Sar series disappeared off the exchange fairly quickly after being released. Would love to see a new SAR offered. With the size difference between the SAR3 and 4 maybe a SAR 3.5.

I have a like new orange-black G10 SAR 4 with Chuddybear sheath. If I was to sell it I would not take less than 600.00. They are just to hard to find. The Sar series disappeared off the exchange fairly quickly after being released. Would love to see a new SAR offered. With the size difference between the SAR3 and 4 maybe a SAR 3.5.

I like that !!! The SAR 2nd edt batch :) maybe they could sport a full flat grind or saber grind :)
My last in the SAR series is a Sarge 7 I bought new :) it’s a keeper to the end :)

Yeah, I think the sweet spot for an LE should be closer to $600... I know I would be up for buying one at that price if I had the means right now. Like I said, was pretty disappointed at my return for an SE that was in excellent, but not perfect, condition, especially with the amazing sheath. Then again, it is getting hard to find buyers these days with the amount of stuff coming out of Waseon and the number of great deals being posted on the exchange. It is definitely a buyer's market right now.

I like that !!! The SAR 2nd edt batch :) maybe they could sport a full flat grind or saber grind :)
My last in the SAR series is a Sarge 7 I bought new :) it’s a keeper to the end :)
My Sarge 7 LE is one of the very last I would keep before liquidating, if I ever had to go that route. Amazing knife. I love the idea of more SARs... and a FFG 3.5 would be really awesome.

Thanks all for your input! It's my favorite Busse series in the lineup. Would love to see the SAR come back again as well. Not in the market to sell mine just yet, just wanted to see what the market was like these days.

Back