• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All SOLD - Ben Tendick BRT Knives and Fiddleback for sale

Hi all,

I have some user fixed blades for sale today. Forgive the pic quality. Any requests for additional pics or more information available via PM. Reasonable counteroffers welcome. Insured shipping included in the prices. Payment via PayPal (friends and family not accepted), which will be provided once we come to terms. First “I’ll take it” here or via PM gets first dibs.

Fiddleback Forge Bushfinger - SOLD
OAL - 7.25”
Blade length - 3.25”
Steel - unknown, but probably A2

Bloodwood scales with Black liners and pins. Scandi grind, with spalted black flats. I used it a couple times as a backpacking knife, but would make a good EDC. Very comfortable in hand. Definitely used hard those couple times and the edge is rolled in places per the pics, but nothing a good sharpening wouldn’t fix. Comes with Bandido Leather sheath.

QR0pz7p.jpg

StaTQ7R.jpg

UwcUvxe.jpg

3IXQ6zM.jpg

Ben Tendick (BRT Bladeworks) EDC - SOLD
OAL - 7 5/16”
Sharpened edge length - 3 1/4”
Steel - unknown

Great Osage orange scales. Black g10 pin and lanyard hole. A cool little knife that’s seen very little use but shows some scratches and discoloration on the steel. Because of the unique shape and size, it’s really more of a three finger knife, with a fourth fitting around the heal. I wouldn’t recommend it for folks with large hands necessarily. Comes with sheath, lanyard, and micarta lanyard bead.

oHyzIPZ.jpg

d8erS8a.jpg

m3h6EwU.jpg

Thanks for looking, folks.

Seth

Last edited:
Back