1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

PRICE DROP- Berg Blades Iron Wolf "production" folder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by LegendD2, Jun 6, 2017.

1. LegendD2

LegendD2

May 25, 2013
    Regret having to do this but need the funds for something else. Just got this last week carried once never cut anything. It does have a couple very very small marks on the clip I have a picture but that's the only photo it's saying is to large to upload. I can email it to you but the mark is tiny. For the money this is an AMAZING knife.

Solid lock up in all directions
    Smooth as silk
    Dead centered
    The flipping action.. oh man.. it's sooo good. Probably my favorite ever. Addictive I'd say.. smooth, and effortless with a perfect detent. Flies out and locks up 100% of the time.

S35vn steel
    Titanium/carbon fiber handles
    Steel lock bar insert that doubles as an overtravel stop
    Rides on bearings
    Milled titanium pocket clip

$240 NET
    PayPal only
    No trades
    USA preferred

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  2. LegendD2