1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Price Drop--Custom Shop Steak Knife

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by jd4320t, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jd4320t

jd4320t Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Up for sale is a used but not abused Busse BB13 in INFI and an unused Custom Shop Steak Knife.

I'm not looking for any trades at this time.

Price includes USPS shipping and insurance. PayPal F &F preferred. Please add 3.5% if fees are needed. USPS Money Order also accepted.

Thanks
    Doug

Sold Busse BB13
    INFI steel
    Busse cardboard sheath
    Etched, stripped and Scotch Brite wheeled by me. It has been used less than five times. Pretty much all I ever did was compare it with the BGBB13, 1311 and 1111. There is a kinda patina on it and possibly still some decarb. I'm not sure. The non logo side has the typical tooling marks and small pits. You can see them both in my pictures. This is a big hunk of INFI and I'm offering it at a great price. These were $397+shipping from Busse

Sold $350
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Busse Custom Shop Steak Knife
    4" blade
    Elmax steel
    Blue liners
    Mosaic pins
    Unknown handles but they are very cool. They have a neat stripe to them and you can almost see into them like they're a little translucent. Tag price from Busse is $347.

Sold $300--$275
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Ruckizha likes this.
  2. earlhed

earlhed

Aug 14, 2007
  3. jd4320t

jd4320t Gold Member Gold Member