• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drop--Custom Shop Steak Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd4320t

Gold Member
Up for sale is a used but not abused Busse BB13 in INFI and an unused Custom Shop Steak Knife.

I'm not looking for any trades at this time.

Price includes USPS shipping and insurance. PayPal F &F preferred. Please add 3.5% if fees are needed. USPS Money Order also accepted.

Thanks
Doug

Sold Busse BB13
INFI steel
Busse cardboard sheath
Etched, stripped and Scotch Brite wheeled by me. It has been used less than five times. Pretty much all I ever did was compare it with the BGBB13, 1311 and 1111. There is a kinda patina on it and possibly still some decarb. I'm not sure. The non logo side has the typical tooling marks and small pits. You can see them both in my pictures. This is a big hunk of INFI and I'm offering it at a great price. These were $397+shipping from Busse

Sold $350
tMeomyk.jpg

iBBgnQp.jpg

EPMLJCQ.jpg

9G14mV5.jpg

kv5SgUV.jpg

Busse Custom Shop Steak Knife
4" blade
Elmax steel
Blue liners
Mosaic pins
Unknown handles but they are very cool. They have a neat stripe to them and you can almost see into them like they're a little translucent. Tag price from Busse is $347.

Sold $300--$275
sxYTheV.jpg

lxqfRrl.jpg

xr73rAi.jpg

PpXxr2H.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back