• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Price Drop] Emerson Commander/Micro Commander

HWF

Up for sale today are two Emerson Commanders. One regular and one micro. Selling because I prefer my CQC-7s and these haven't seen much carry lately. The regular is a satin 2015 model with standoffs and the micro is a black blade 2014 model with a backspacer. Both have plain edges. Both come with their box. Both have been taken apart for cleaning and lubing. The regular has seen more use and could use a sharpening also it has a very very small flat spot on the recurve protion of the blade from a cutting board. Hardly noticeable but it's there. In both of the knives there is just the slightest amount of up and down play if you crank on it but it's just how I have the pivot tightened for smoothness/centering. The regular is just ever so slightly off center favoring the lock side while the micro is perfectly centered. Neither has side to side play. Both are smooth and lock up between 50-60%. The statin has been sharpened but the micro has not. Both are in good condition. Price is $200 for the regular and $170 for the micro. This includes shipping/insurance/PayPal fees. PayPal goods for payment please and let's keep it in the USA. If you have any questions at all please PM me or email me at i29alpha@gmail.com.

lXnH413.png

xHydrbl.png

ZqZtbN0.png

s583due.png

xFDWCue.png

1bVEBGb.png

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back