• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drop! Spyderco Used Forum S110V Native5 & Civilian

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAIrradiator

Gold Member
The first two knives listed for sale today as NIB were never sharpened, carried or used to cut anything. Prices are total TYD - PayPal fees and shipping with insurance are included. (As noted previously in my last threads, there are some small purple blobs in some pics (in the Spyder logo in the close-ups); these are dead pixels in my iPhone camera sensor.)

NIB Bob Terzuola Slipit Carbon Fiber CPM-S30V (C131CFP) $OLD!
CF shows a small amount of fraying near the edges, it came this way from the factory (apparently most were like this). Comes with original box/papers.

IMG_8384_zpsavchbbva.jpg

IMG_8390_zpsdr3somoz.jpg

IMG_8379_zps9gk5i3nv.jpg

IMG_8381_zpsjt3wttuj.jpg

IMG_8386_zps5dldfewa.jpg

IMG_8392_zps9fyxzdyg.jpg

NIB Native 5 Carbon Fiber CPM-S110V sprint (C41CFP5) $OLD!
Comes with original box/papers.

IMG_8371_zpsd0jaewxi.jpg

IMG_8366_zpsdizy7aj2.jpg

IMG_8368_zpskn9oeqie.jpg

IMG_8373_zpsqoariyzw.jpg

IMG_8377_zpseq7wgep5.jpg

Gently used Native 5 Forest Green Checkered G10 CPM-S110V Spyderco Forum exclusive (C41GPGR5) $OLD!
This beauty was carried several times but was barely used to cut anything. Lockup and centering are still dead on, with original sharp factory edge (there seems to be a little goo on the blade in the pics, but it washed off!). Comes with original box/papers.

IMG_8359_zpsc7hwu1im.jpg

IMG_8356_zpsco9wnjff.jpg

IMG_8358_zpsoihpuo5k.jpg

IMG_8361_zpszskawana.jpg

IMG_8364_zps7mn4qq3z.jpg

Gently used Civilian Black G10 VG-10 serrated (C12GS) $OLD!
This beast was gently used by the previous owner, and there are a few very light scratches on the blade. Scary sharp factory edge with intact tip, G10 scales and clip do show a little wear but are in good, fairly new condition. A great knife, just not my cup of tea. No box or papers.

IMG_8342_zpspj8v09n4.jpg

IMG_8343_zpsagmgph18.jpg

IMG_8340_zpshaq2ksco.jpg

IMG_8344_zps0l7ikt9y.jpg

IMG_8349_zpseav8vsru.jpg

IMG_8347_zpsbqf6lakx.jpg

IMG_8394_zpso2xtl0af.jpg

Used Caly 3 Black G10 VG-10 (C113GP) $OLD!
This is a well-loved Caly 3 that I bought off eBay thinking it was a bit more new. The G10 scales are smooth and well worn and the blade shows a number of fine scratches, but if you’re looking for a user Caly 3 in decent shape, this one is for you! No box or papers.

IMG_8333_zpsidzgoj4j.jpg

IMG_8330_zpspckuecba.jpg

IMG_8336_zps8bzm5oi4.jpg

IMG_8351_zps7dcans3p.jpg

IMG_8353_zps5lvbwxtk.jpg

IMG_8396_zpsvvll2sso.jpg

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws (I will not ship knives to NYC). I only accept PayPal goods/services as payment for these today (no “gift” option please); PP fees and shipping with full insurance are included in the quoted price. Shipping will be USPS First Rate Priority; knives will not be shipped until full payment is received. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by an email/PM will make it yours. No international sales (sorry!); all sales are final. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hi folks, despite some major confusion, the used green Spyderco Forum Native 5 is STILL AVAILABLE! As is the Civilian...

Thanks for looking everyone! :)

Hi everyone, I just dropped the prices of the green G10 Native 5 and Civilian, come and get 'em! :)

Looks like the green forum Native is SPF to a good friend! :)

That clears the deck on this round everyone. Thanks to all who perused this listing and a huge THANKS to the buyers! Cheers, Radioactive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back