• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drop - Tops Bushcrafter Kukri 7

MtnManExplorer

Gold Member
Hi!

I have a modified and improved Tops Bushcrafter Kukri 7.

I have battened a few logs, chopped a few branches and made a few feather sticks. Decided the original edge was not sharp or slicey enough so changed it to an improved razor sharp, stronger and easier to sharpen convex edge. Tested the improved edge and then "blued" it. I replaced the original protruding hand fasteners with recessed type and replaced the sheath insert with a kydex insert. Its better than new now!

The blade is in excellent condition and only used for the two times for testing, still has original Tops whistle attached to dangler. I decided this is not the blade for me and need to sell it.

$150 including PP and Shipping to CONUS and Canada.
No trades.

View attachment 1288372 View attachment 1288373 View attachment 1288374 View attachment 1288375 View attachment 1288376

Last edited:
Post for feedback - was able to figure out now that by posting in the thread I can add your feedback. Feel free to do the same if you like!

Back