• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*PRICE DROPS* Flashlights & Pens: Inova, Jetbeam, Fenix, Nitecore, County Comm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blades of Glory

Gold Member
All prices include shipping, US only. PayPal only, Goods and Services. First “I’ll take it” followed by prompt payment gets it. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions (best way to contact me: edcgearhead at gmail)this is not my PayPal address.

All of these flashlights have either sat in a bag unused or on a countertop unused. Time to let them go. All are new or like new condition. They will all come with what was included when I purchased them brand new, except for batteries. If you don’t see the box in the pic it’s only because the light came in clamshell packaging that was thrown away. I will not list all of the lumens and functionality here but a quick Google search will get you any info you need:

Inova X03 – takes two CR123A, came in clamshell packaging so no box. Will include insert that came with it, new condition (SOLD)

Jetbeam TCR 20 – titanium, beautiful light, will come to you with box and everything that came with it, new and never carried (SOLD)

Fenix PD35 – has sat in a bag since purchased, will come to in box and everything that came with it, new condition (SOLD)

Nitecore EC11 – has sat in a bag since purchased, will come to in box and everything that came with it, new condition (SOLD)

Pens (pics in replies section below):

The Pen Project – great pen but I have too many, this was a very successful Kickstarter project, this website will tell you everything you need to know about it www.ianschon.com/pen.html (SOLD)

County Comm Brass Pen – has sat on my counter since purchased, used maybe once. The brass has a light patina as can be expected when sitting on a counter top. Can be easily brought back to a new shine. If requested, I will do it before shipping (withdrawn)

Thanks for looking!!

View attachment 634452View attachment 634454View attachment 634456View attachment 634458

Last edited:
Cant email you for some reason, sent PM asking for PP address, you can email me at xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
For some silly reason I can't message you. Very interested in the county comm pen. Can you email me please: gary at missingbits dot com please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back