• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price drops -Great GECs...a TC, 2014 BF, some rares...and a lonely Winchester.

I’ve had a few opportunities pop up lately that I couldn’t resist and sadly my wallet is hurting…and shortly my head will hurt too if my lady finds out how much I spent! :)

Rules:

I reserve the right not to sell for any reason.
PayPal Goods only (no F&F)
Priority Mail shipping included in price.
US lower-48 only
You must be 18 and the knives must be legal to ship to your location.
Prices firm. No trades at this time please. PM or email me AFTER you say "I'll take it" in this thread. THANK YOU for looking!!!

Please forgive the group pics, I was running out of half-decent light. Passing these along for what I have in them plus included fees and shipping.

#1 #14 TC Barlow Smooth Antique Yellow Bone 2-blade spear and secondary pen
Bought on the secondary but I see no reason to disbelieve it isn't BNIT. This one is a gem, great covers and good F&F. Great W&T.
Dropped...$200

#2 #33 Conductor "Dog Paw" Elk Bone in 440C Clip and secondary pen
Carried a bit, lightly stropped edge, opened some envelopes. Quality bone, well matched, and svelt width. No marks on blades otherwise, aside from typical rubs on a single spring two blade this tight. Gentle W&T, safe when open but easy enough to open. Very little bail rub.
$old to Alan. Thanks man!

#3 Winchester Black Box Doctor's Knife - long spear and secondary pen
This one had some issues when I received it as many of the remaining new old stock exhibit; side wobble, tougher than nails to open secondary, some poor finishing and dull. I put it through the spa treatment and now it's begging to be used. Interior of box is dry rotted, but the knife is in great shape and the bone is well fitted with zero shrinking.
$60

#4 #15 TC Bloodred Jigged Bone - will only trade for a LONG PULL 15 TC, depending on handle material

#5 #15 Antique Yellow Jigged Bone 2-blade Sheepsfoot with Pen Secondary
I want so bad to like two blades in this size, mainly because this example has some absolutely gorgeous jigged bone. I collect AYJB GECs and this is the best one I have, but I only keep what I carry so someone else can marvel at this one. I have carried it a few times, it has been stropped to a keen edge, and there is the faintest of patina from a single apple I cut. This is a fantastic knife in search of a proper owner.
$100

#6 2014 #77 Bladeforums Stag Jack
I have two of these so I need to move one along. I may have payed on the high side but if this one doesn't sell it won't break my heart. It's nice stag, on the thinner side and well fitted. The W&T and F&F is everything we love about GEC. It has been gently stropped, otherwise I'd call it NIT, it's clean and shiny!
$old

#7 Northwoods Madison Barlow Natural Canvas Micarta
Never used or carried, but I did satin the bolsters because they match better with the matte micarta. As the pictures show, there are some minor inclusions in the micarta but this has been the norm on the Natural Micarta material I've had on every GEC model. If you let the blade slam shut, it will get a ding from the backspring, but it can be sharpened out and it maintains a maximum amount of blade for the future. If you haven't tried a Madison out yet, I suggest trying at least one. They're big, capable and still carry great in a back pocket.
Dropped...$130

#8 98 Texas Camp Knife - Antique Autumn Jig Bone serial #31 from the Oregon Knife Collector Association 1 of 50
BNIT. Catch and release. Sharp, big, and very very well made. I can't see anything to find issue with. It's a man sized knife! Plus it has a cool beaver shield...who doesn't like that? ;)
$old to the awesome Phillllll

28594970470_275ce14702_b.jpg

28264212353_41e55a1852_b.jpg

28774736432_c20744c8d6_b.jpg

28774740752_a80cb5edd0_b.jpg

28594968900_516b40a78f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nevermind
I see now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Joe, $$$ sent

Alan

I'll get you guys shipped no later than Saturday. Food poisoning, and a work schedule that doesn't care if I'm sick...makes for a busy week. I'll do my best to be faster than later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent you a message via tapatalk app. Didn't realize the BF 2014 sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you mind getting a close up shot of the rub mark on the TC? A PM with a picture would be great if you don't want to add to the sales thread here.

Thanks!

Happy to; it'll be later tonight or tomorrow AM.

I got my 14s mixed up. The one I'm selling has zero rinds or marks on the blade.

Back