• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Reduction on Snow hole micarta Flak Jack

Got a limited edition busse snow hole micarta flak jack up for grabs with sheath and tek lock. Willing to sell for $old including shipping from australia

Ive used it a little just messing around with branches but still has the original edge with no damage to the blade. Has a fair bit of surface marks from me cleaning sap off it a few times and ive tried to capture all of these details in the pictures. No scratches are very deep and the blade could be buffed to a pretty good finish without much effort id say.

7MfaUTN.jpg

OrB8dTS.jpg

gXYVIcU.jpg

gpGFDvC.jpg

37ubHjv.jpg

Last edited:
I will put $30 towards this, by Paypal G&S, for any US or Aussie Servicemember who wishes to purchase the knife.
Editing to add: Good for any Aussie Servicemember as well. Thank you for your Service.

Rules:
Buyer will provide evidence to the seller that they are a US/Aussie Servicemember.
Seller notify me that a Servicemember is buying.
I will immediately reduce Servicemember's price by $30 (USD)

Please note: APO addresses are the same as CONUS/Lower 48 US addresses; will require a customs stamp but will not cost more than shipping to New Jersey.
Merry Christmas!
JWB

Last edited:
Back