Princess Mononoke: Real Ashitaka's Sword

The ONLY edited one thing on my post. I added the word "alloy" to brass. "Brass Alloy"
You just lied about something that can easly be checked by an administrator.
You are an idiot. SMH

The ONLY edited one thing on my post. I added the word "alloy" to brass. "Brass Alloy"
You just lied about something that can easly be checked by an administrator.
You are an idiot. SMH

Are you now claiming that the crowd-funding request from your original post never existed?

You are only an expert at digging holes.
If I ever need a hole dug on the internet, I will make sure to give you a call.

If I need a sword, I will be sticking to people who know what they are doing, and have a proven track record of producing quality products, and that is most certainly not you.

But keep on posting your "wisdom"...I have not laughed so hard yet this year. ;)

Just because you think you know what you are talking, dosent mean you know what you are talking about.
I am an expert sword smith. I know what I'm talking about 100%

I have made clear and to the point arguments.

No, you most certainly have not.
I just marked an exam where the student got zero marks, because they got everything wrong. They probably though they had made clear points also; sadly for them, they had no knowledge at all.

Honestly, I'd like to see some pictures of your work. I just posted one of my bush swords.

Honestly I would appreciate if you would stop replying to my post. Your bush swords are crap and you probably didn't heat treat them properly. They sure they wouldnt pass a stress test.

Honestly I would appreciate if you would stop replying to my post. Your bush swords are crap and you probably didn't heat treat them properly. They sure they wouldnt pass a stress test.

Hmmm...you disparage the products he makes which are right now being carried by active combat service personnel, yet refuse to provide any support for you own ridiculous claims.

Mr. Troll, you lack sublety, class, and intelligence.

Next pay check I get I will personally pay to have one of your swords stress tested. I'm sure your customers would like to know the truth.

Storm Crow

Back