Pro-rated membership upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Callahan

Fresh outta warranty
Gold Member
Platinum Member
I upgraded to Platinum and have some time left on my Gold membership. Can I get the pro-rate? And also, can you upgrade my membership? I'm still showing as Gold. Thanks.

Hello hello hello, is there anybody out there? Is there anyone home? Relax, Relax, Relax. I need some information first. Just the basic facts, can you show me where it hurts?

Hello hello hello, is there anybody out there? Is there anyone home? Relax, Relax, Relax. I need some information first. Just the basic facts, can you show me where it hurts?
If you are actually asking a question of some sort, can you try making yourself more clear?

You have the platinum membership. Only Spark Spark can answer whether the date was extended beyond a year based upon any prorated amount available at the time you upgraded.

Ok, so I was already a gold member. But I had some issues with too many messages in my inbox. When I was engaged in a smoking hot deal on the buy, sell trade, forums I found out I needed more space for private messages. After doing everything outlined in Gary Grayley's thread, I couldn't get PMs to clear, so I figured, WTF?, I'll just upgrade to Platinum and get more message space instead of enrolling in MIT to try to figure out how to delete messages from the server, which is a damn joke the way it's set up. So I posted this thread to try and recover a little of my Gold membership dues that I'd already paid. But nothing happened. So I guess I bumped the thread with some Pink Floyd lyrics in an effort to get some attention paid to a thread that seems to be falling to the bottom. Sorry if this hurt anyone's feelings.

So I guess I bumped the thread with some Pink Floyd lyrics in an effort to get some attention paid to a thread that seems to be falling to the bottom. Sorry if this hurt anyone's feelings.

You didn't hurt anyone's feelings though your attitude could use a little work. You just wasted our time having to ask you what you are actually trying to get at.

Perhaps Spark Spark will be able to help you when he returns from the dark side of the moon. (The volunteer staff cannot handle financial matters.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back