Important Info! Pro-tip: I am not omniscient. Therefore, if you call me from the Netherlands to cuss me out

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
... I probably don't have any idea why you are melting down, who you are, or what broke in your brain.

Hope this helps, whoever you are.

He has had some real epic melt downs in the past......every single time anyone disagreed with him.
Don't forget one very important fact......he has Polish Special Forces on speed dial.
Be very careful!

He has had some real epic melt downs in the past......every single time anyone disagreed with him.
Don't forget one very important fact......he has Polish Special Forces on speed dial.
Be very careful!

Ha! His Polish Special Forces would be no match for my friend's Zulu clan. Or my friend's Ranger squad. Or my other friend's tea cup Chihuahua..

He begs to be banned then calls to yell at spark? Lol this guy's a riot. If he wasn't so bad for the exchange I'd say bring him back. So entertaining.

Horey Sheet! He CALLED Spark?!?
Dude.
It's an Internet Forum.

Take a break and step away from the computer/tablet/phone for a while...

Yes he most certainly has some mental health issues, looking at his "drama threads" you can miss it initially based on the language issues but in a short time it just becomes glaringly obvious....I do however wish the GBU thread was open for posting for just a little longer.... ;)

Is there some way to harness the energy from the heat generated by these types of maniacs when they get all pissed off? Afterwards it would be converted to electricity and used as a never ending power source.

... I probably don't have any idea why you are melting down, who you are, or what broke in your brain.

Hope this helps, whoever you are.

^ What I'd be willing to pay, to listen to a recording of this phone conversation/meltdown! :D

I don't think this has anything to do with Polish special forces. I think with his precarious command of English, he meant to threaten you with Polish special sausage. If you've ever had BA_Colt slap you the kielbasa, you'll understand.

I don't think this has anything to do with Polish special forces. I think with his precarious command of English, he meant to threaten you with Polish special sausage. If you've ever had BA_Colt slap you the kielbasa, you'll understand.

I started to type a response to this EB, but then thought better of it (I've been infraction free for a nice long stretch ;)), ultimately deciding: I ain't touching this with a 10" Pole! :D

32e2033cccc27a109574c16464556611--kielbasa-sausage-making-sausage.jpg

Polish Sausage that is.

Attachments

• 32e2033cccc27a109574c16464556611--kielbasa-sausage-making-sausage.jpg
    32e2033cccc27a109574c16464556611--kielbasa-sausage-making-sausage.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
WHY HASN'T THIS THREAD BEEN STICKIED??!?!!??

Back