Professional Soldier Kydex

tiogatires

Gold Member
The pro soldier has been my fav fixed blade for years for edc. Been carrying it for years and hunt with it every year. Use it dor cleaning deer and opening doors. The only thing its missing is an edc type of sheath.

Looking for some help finding a replacement multicam, low profile, foldover kydex sheath for my pro soldier. I will need to be able to neck carry it, attach a teklok to it or slip it in my pocket. Would love it if it would have a deep pocket clip that could be attached to it.

Any ideas on where to turn? I've seen pics on the internet but no contact has been able or returned.

Thanks all.

Wow, that looks really good! Makes me want to buy a PS so I have a reason to buy one of those great-looking Kydex sheaths. :thumbup:

Edit: Come to think of it, I've been wanting a Insingo Professonal Soldier for some months now...

PM incoming. :)

I'll try and post up the sheath he made up for me. He did not in multicam with a pocket clip and eyelets for neck carry, which is how I'm carrying my pro Soldier right now. The pocket option is a nice one considering how low profile the while set up is. It's thinner than my spyderco folder only longer. What's nice about his set up (with the pocket clip) is that it also carries well IWB.

I'll try and post up the sheath he made up for me. He did not in multicam with a pocket clip and eyelets for neck carry, which is how I'm carrying my pro Soldier right now. The pocket option is a nice one considering how low profile the while set up is. It's thinner than my spyderco folder only longer. What's nice about his set up (with the pocket clip) is that it also carries well IWB.

:cool::thumbup:

blade man - free up some space, trying to send you a message as I need another Pro Soldier sheath!

Never got around to posting them originally and I regret it. Whatever comes next I’ll be sure to show everyone. The first sheath I had was excellent and carried for years.

Back