profile & email buttons

pm

BANNED
can't get those 2 buttons to work. the edit button is fine. any tips?

velox@slip.net

What exactly are you experiencing?

Are you clicking on the buttons and nothing is happening? Or are you getting errors?

Spark

spark,

i am getting no response at all. i have also tried "right clicking" and opening the link that way too, but nada.

BTW is the USP Expert a new model? i saw an earlier post of yours and i have not heard of this HK USP yet. i have had a USP 9mm and a new TAC45. just curious being a HK fan.

PM, are you sure you are not getting timouts when you hit the buttons? My access has been really slow for some reason but, things seem to all work once they finally load.

Sid

hi sid,

i have waited for good amounts of time but i do not even get error or "time out" messages. let's see if spark can "spark" some life into these buttons.

have a good one sid!

pm

PM, what browser are you using?

We are working on processing speed improvements for the board, but if you aren't getting any response at all, I'm stumped.

They should be working just fine, that is, they work for me and about 15 other people I asked, so I'm baffled by this, but I'll keep working on it to see what is going on.

Spark

hiya spark,

i am using IE 4.0; pretty typical browser. i've also tried these buttons in the ol'"knife forums" as well and it did not work for me there either. could be my PC's O.S. component that's malfunctioning since you are finding yourself stumped. thanks anyways for tryin'.

pm

Back