Project: Shintogo Kunimitsu Tanto Build

Thank you. I am sending it for pictures I managed to get my FS dagger into the February issue of knifemag. I think this one has a chance.View attachment 2510444

Paul this is something you should be really proud of. It takes a very good knife maker to get in those magazines.

You’re making me the bigger Mako in Magnacut and even though this will be my first knife from you. I already know I will be buying more from you. Roland ferider ferider gets a little credit in my buying though because he posts some great pictures of your knives.

Congratulations on having the picture in the magazine.

Paul this is something you should be really proud of. It takes a very good knife maker to get in those magazines.

You’re making me the bigger Mako in Magnacut and even though this will be my first knife from you. I already know I will be buying more from you. Roland ferider ferider gets a little credit in my buying though because he posts some great pictures of your knives.

Congratulations on having the picture in the magazine.
Thank you very much. I was excited to see it in the magazine. If I remember right its been around 2 years since that picture was submitted.

I think the larger Mako will be sweet. 6.5" is a good blade length on that one. Since its the first one I am doing of its kind I will make a post to follow on it.

I really appreciate all of the pictures and posts ferider ferider does of my work. Its very kind and helpful so thank you for that Roland.

Back