Proposed 2022 Bladeforums knife??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ready for changes, and neither is Bill. What we see is what we'll get.
Proposing changes triggers polls and arguing - I for one am not ready for that!! 😲
We don't have to do it of course. I suspect Bill has gotten this far, so would produce one if we don't go for it. We get the chance to get one at a reasonable market price, but as-designed!

I like this post even more than your first. I trust you and Bill more than the porch rabble and their polls. 😁 (just kidding...mostly)

I’m afraid they’d rig the polls and we’d end up with a single blade knife ~ I think a pen secondary is wonderful.

Plus, no polls means less acrimony and hurt feelings.🤗

So yessireebob, I’ll start saving for it right now, and wait for you to say “Pay Up!”

Thanks for stepping into the fire for us. Again.

Last edited:
I like this post even more than your first. I trust you and Bill more than the porch rabble and their polls. 😁 (just kidding...mostly)

I’m afraid they’d rig the polls and we’d end up with a single blade knife ~ I think a pen secondary is wonderful.

Plus, no polls means less acrimony and hurt feelings.🤗

So yessireebob, I’ll start saving for it right now, and wait you to say “Pay Up!”

Thanks for stepping into the fire for us. Again.

theres nothing wrong with a single blade knife!!!!! 😂

Right on, I've been wondering if there was going to be a forum knife this year. I've actually never had a chance to buy one. They've always evaded me somehow at the time that they were available each year. I'd love to get in on this. I also really like micarta like @blanco112 said. Especially polished linen micarta! I'm excited to keep tabs on this!

Hats off to you again waynorth waynorth !

I'm in! And, I don't care if there are glitters and unicorn acrylic 🤣

*Edit*
Could we have a longer/larger bolster?

Charlie just a suggestion on handle materials as I was pondering on making 350 knives - Ebony, Osage Orange or smooth red bone.
That's all I got. Thanks

Can we add a Bunny shield?

Love it! I think we need some black bunny fur acrylic or micarta!

No matter how helpful, surprising or explicit you are Charlie waynorth waynorth there already are those who want a Burger King (have it their way) knife.

(pssst, you can do a blade delete!)

Thank you Charlie for taking on this monumental task again, at zero profit! Might consider serial numbers to slow the flippers. Don't see a shield on any of the originals but a bunny's head / long ears would be super cool.

play-boy-bunny-142-12670-550x550.png

Oh, I would HAVE to get one if that was on the bolster! Thank you Charlie for spearheading this year's Forum Knife. 😁

theres nothing wrong with a single blade knife!!!!! 😂

Looks like our knife modders will be pretty busy for a while! 😁

I've seen a few with awls and tweezers inserted under the handles, but that's a non-starter with a BF knife; cost would be prohibitive!! There are single blades, but I have yet to see a shield! Branding and decor is all on the main blade!!Bunny Group 1.JPGBunny Hops 1.jpg

I will be happy to be your intermediary if you need me to Jose.

Thank you very much for your kindness Dwight, but since you are in the US, it doesn't solve my problem. My intermediary has to be from the European Union, because of the Customs restrictions I have in Portugal. That's why Jean-Marc ( Âchillepattada Âchillepattada ), has been a great help and I'm sure he will be whenever I need it.:)👍

Thank you for taking this on again.

Personally I am happy with what ever you decide on.

count me in,Bunny knife what a great name I am desperatly trying to come up with a joke to no avail. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back