1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prototype Gojira Chopper

Discussion in 'BRT Bladeworks' started by BenR.T., Jul 22, 2018.

1. BenR.T.

BenR.T. Tanto grinder & High performance blade peddler Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 18, 2011
    Finished “Gojira” chopper prototype. This is a beast of a knife At .292” thick and 15.4” oal.
    The blade is right at 10” long and 2.1” wide. Weighing “only” 22oz

The steel CPM 3V with my high performance heat treat and Liquid nitrogen cryo.

The handle is brand new rubberized carbon fiber from AJ composites (very cool grippy stuff!!) and standard carbon fiber “frame”. It is a hidden tang design.

I made an equally heavy duty Randall style, hand stitched Veg tan leather sheath. The hole spacing on the lashing holes will work with molle loks as well.

I am hoping to make a slightly simpler full tang version of this knife in the future.

The knife is marked prototype and is a one off in this configuration.

This one is available for $1350 + sh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Wow that is really sweet looking !!!!

3. Byron Bowling

Byron Bowling

Nov 23, 2017
  4. BenR.T.

BenR.T. Tanto grinder & High performance blade peddler Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 18, 2011
    That one is sold. I plan on doing more with a full tang construction and likely Tero Tuf scales. If that is something you are interested in, let me know. They would be around $995

5. Byron Bowling

Byron Bowling

Nov 23, 2017
    Yes, I would be very interested. Thank you again for your time
    [email protected]

BenR.T. likes this.