PrySTR give away contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
Winners have been selected. Contest is over. Thanks

Ok we need another give away here in the backyard. Its been a while. I'm catching up finally since being way behind from last Nov until now so I'm feelin' pretty good. For the first time in about six months I was actually able to get a job that arrived today done today and ready to ship home in the morning. That makes me very happy.:thumbup:

Anyway, this contest will go like the others I've done but I'm going to add a twist. At least I think this will work.

This time we'll have a first place, a second place, and a third place winner. Pick a number between 1 and 7500. You only get one guess. Closest guesses to the number I've selected without going over it will win first prize. Second closest to it without going over it will win second prize. Closest number to it that guesse over my number gets third prize. Contest will run until this coming Sunday the which if I'm not mistaken is May 4th 2008.

Now keep in mind that the PrySTRs I've scanned here are my master copies that I use and keep as my templates for making all others. I will make one of each size for this contest and bead blast them. They will remain that way unwrapped until the end of the contest when the winners select the cord wrap color and anodized color choice for the titanium if any.

Ok. Seen here in this scan are:

1st place prize far left. This is a large PrySTR. This is the biggest one I've made to date. Its made out of .110 thickness titanium and about 4" long before I bend it and its fully 5/8" wide if not a bit more. This is a very special item really because I have not sold this model. In fact I've only made one other.

2nd place. This is the model I've most often sold here. Its a .090 thickness titanium and about 3.25" to 3.5" long and 1/2" wide plus or minus and very nice for all around easy carry and use.

3rd place. This is the new mini mini PrySTR that is for those not needing something so long or bulky on their key ring. I have to use small cord to wrap these but they are great little tools none the less. The mini mini is .080 thickness titanium in a 2.25" length just under 1/2" wide.

Good luck guessing. If you win and you are from out of the continental USA please consent to pay shipping to get your PrySTR to you. Other than this I will cover it for Cont. US. Contest open to everyone.

Let the contest begin.

STR

Attachments

• Small Med and Lg PrySTRs.jpg
    Small Med and Lg PrySTRs.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back