PSK SR passaround Winner!

Hi guys,
.......I'm going to request that Scott leave the patina and any other beauty marks on this knife................:D

Now, THAT is a cool idea!:thumbup:

.....I just had the good fortune of somehow being involved.

:)

Don't go trying to get out of this, Brett. You're the one who sucked ME in talking about PSKs:eek:

Thanks, guys.

Jeff

IUKE12, the Sr. is is the mail as of today. Belt resharpened with the battle scars remaining. :D Enjoy my friend. :thumbup:
Scott

IUKE12, the Sr. is is the mail as of today. Belt resharpened with the battle scars remaining. :D Enjoy my friend. :thumbup:
Scott

WooHoo!! Sounds like something we need to see photos of, IUKE12!
It was still fairly "new" when I saw it last.

Thanks, Scott. I enjoyed being part of the passaround.:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks guys:thumbup: To say that I am really looking forward to using the PSK Sr. would be an understatement. Yes, I will be bombarding you all with pics from time to time. I'll get a few pics posted when I receive the knife, and I plan to update you all with a post titled The PSK Sr. Pass around-one year later That's about 365 days away, it should be fun:cool:

Thanks guys:thumbup: To say that I am really looking forward to using the PSK Sr. would be an understatement. Yes, I will be bombarding you all with pics from time to time. I'll get a few pics posted when I receive the knife, and I plan to update you all with a post titled The PSK Sr. Pass around-one year later That's about 365 days away, it should be fun:cool:

that sounds really cool! I think that should make for fun reading!

brett

Back