Pssst...I HAVE A SECRET

Amy-0

Staff member
I have some really BIG NEWS but I really should not tell you all......OR SHOULD I???

All I can say is this (For right now the COSMOS are going down very nicely).........JERRY IS GONNA "BRING IT" tonight and I know what he is bringing.......So if you are are intersted I am sure if you ask nicely I can let some stuff slip out......I AM DRINKING COSMOS and if you know me at all...................I CAN NOT KEEP A SECRET TOO LONG OR MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE

I will drink to that:thumbup: :thumbup:

Amy-0

Stop drinking and start talking! :D

Are the badgers going away? What's next?!:confused:

Tonight??? As in today, not 2 weeks??? Daayyuuummmmm!!!

Bring it, Jerry!!!!

Amy, lets make it a guessing game, you can tell us if we are hot or cold.
If we get a "hot", you have to take a drink, If we get a "cold", we have to take a drink, sound good?

I'll guess first:
Is the news about a knife? :confused:

amy you are really pretty and very nice and my favorite busse girl.

please tell us, what is your secret?

Oooooh!

This is very exciting!!!

I'm gonna beat that CC within an inch of it's life!!!

Amy, lets make it a guessing game, you can tell us if we are hot or cold.
If we get a "hot", you have to take a drink, If we get a "cold", we have to take a drink, sound good?

I'll guess first:
Is the news about a knife? :confused:

YES:thumbup:

Stop drinking and start talking! :D

Are the badgers going away? What's next?!:confused:

Ummmmm...yes the Badgers are going away.....and I can not tell you what is next......but I will give you this.......not what you all think;) hint hint

folderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolderfolder...

PLEASE let it be the folder!

Back