1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

PUMA SWISS ARMY STYLE

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by irishmike10, May 16, 2019.

1. irishmike10

irishmike10

May 16, 2019
    Hello...just wondering if anyone can tell me abit more about this knife I've had for about 20 years. It's fashioned after a swiss army knife with 10 functions, including sissors and small slip-jaw pliers, but it's made by Puma. Same approximate size but with a black handle. I really thought it was a knock-off until I saw the Puma logo on the main blade (partially fine serrated) and under strong light saw the same logo on the black handle. Can anyone tell me more about it...thanks for your help...irishmike

2. SuburbanBarbarian

SuburbanBarbarian

Aug 12, 2018
    I'm pretty sure I have the same one. Doesn't seem to be a lot of info on them, but it seems they may have been made for Puma by Wenger if I recall. Clues are the fine, hard to sharpen serrations and Wenger style scissors. I'd post a pic, but I seem to have forgotten my password again.

3. SuburbanBarbarian

SuburbanBarbarian

Aug 12, 2018
    Lee D likes this.