Sharp blade!
Add to ongoing collection at $225 *SOLD*

opDd4xy.jpg

VoU7yDD.jpg

1JYnK5k.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
My oh my, another completely new style knife. Really like the looks of this one too. I have a Purna knife with a similar blade shape and a trigger finger notch in metal. This is a real beauty. He put a ton of effort into this one for sure.

Dang! Bad time to be poor. I’ve never seen one quite like that. Jeeze Louise…

P.S. is anyone else not getting email notifications for new posts like this? I saw this post on Facebook but never received an email.

EMS for the Purna D-guard. Hah, two weeks late and it was still available. I've been away from the forum for a few weeks, so lucky to get this one. Got the Done Deal.

Great fullers on this blade, and I love the D-guard. I usually avoid handles with multiple finger notches, because they're sometimes spaced too far apart (or too close together) for my fingers, depending on the hand size of the maker. But I've never had bad luck with a Purna knife.

EMS for the Purna D-guard. Hah, two weeks late and it was still available. I've been away from the forum for a few weeks, so lucky to get this one. Got the Done Deal.

Great fullers on this blade, and I love the D-guard. I usually avoid handles with multiple finger notches, because they're sometimes spaced too far apart (or too close together) for my fingers, depending on the hand size of the maker. But I've never had bad luck with a Purna knife.
Congratulations. I really loved that one. Enjoy!

Back