Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

the one thing I haven't done is make a chef knife.

Pitter. Patter. Let's get at 'er.

letter-kenny-_gallery_-day-21june-23iden-ford_149-e1454709847540.jpg

I had no idea who that was, but I figured out how to "search Google for this image" on my phone the other day so now I am all kinds of hip, just watch......

Letterkenny!
tumblr_oix5lbr2Oq1qj4dzdo1_250.gif

:D

I had no idea who that was, but I figured out how to "search Google for this image" on my phone the other day so now I am all kinds of hip, just watch......

Letterkenny!
tumblr_oix5lbr2Oq1qj4dzdo1_250.gif

:D

If you can't get the full episodes, watch some of the youtube videos. It really is some funny stuff.:D

The exchange in this one is hilarious:

I'm fair with history and better with classic actors, but I couldn't figure out your avatar and used the evil Google to figure out that was Frank Eaton. I guess it's with a right click on a computer, but one of the options is "search google for image". It's pretty handy sometimes.

I'll look into that show Chris, looks good.

It's like King of the Hill meets Trailer Park Boys. "GO TIME"!!!

I have never said that, or taken off my shirt to fight; maybe that's why it seemed so funny.

Sounds a wee bit like Cutbank, in winter...o_O

I've gotta find that show, looks like a lot of the episodes are on the YouTube.

Great picture Scott! That kook came out great.

Thanks guys the handle is not the traditional style but feels really good in the hand and naturally wants to chop.

Happy 4th of July....now go do something that makes loud noises....Guns, grinders hammers or fireworks!

Back