Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Hitachi steel 8 in blade Cherry burl and Blackwood handle, saya is drying cuts like a dream.
RPVFlUJ.jpg

I like it :thumbsup: That's a lot of kitchen knife and it's pretty too.
Sounds like it has a vampire streak though :eek: :D

Ray

3.75" Broach from Black Dragon Forge (Africancustomknives). Holy crap this thing is aggressive, looking forward to using it.
20181017_130755-01.jpeg

Dang, that thing looks agressive. Wouldn't want my holenspickels to be reamed awt by dat.

Hey has anyone heard from Jared lately aka Spyderphreak?

Funny you ask Scott, emailed back and forth with him over the last couple of days, all is good in the house of Jared as far as I can tell.

Funny you ask Scott, emailed back and forth with him over the last couple of days, all is good in the house of Jared as far as I can tell.

Okay thanks, I was trying to get in touch with him for the last few days via pm and haven't seen him around the BFC interwebs.

Sounds like a great first leg of the Great Road Trip...
Then we all can pile in to Ted's bus, head west, turn right at Albuquerque, set the heading to Cutbank!
Don't forget your towel! :)

Honk as you enter the Denver metro area on I-25, and pick me up! :D :thumbsup:

Ha! I watched the 2005 Hitchhikers Guide today:D.

Yeah, I watched that recently too. As soon as I saw it come up on Netflix (or was it Amazon?). :cool:

Okay thanks, I was trying to get in touch with him for the last few days via pm and haven't seen him around the BFC interwebs.

Same here, he checks his email pretty regularly it seems.

Answered your PM Scott, sorry for the delay. :oops: That reminds me, I'm going to go back and give you my email for future reference.

Those pics are pretty darn sweet! Love how you laid the wood out so that the grain looks like it's flowing! :cool: :thumbsup: Very, very cool! :D

Last edited:
Back