Push Knives, useful or just cool to look at?

I have had my Terminator (old name before CS became politically correct) for about 10 years. I used to carry it alot because it is very comfortable, there is no handle sticking in you. I have only pulled it out once and as a matter of fact it is the only knife I have unsheathed/opened for defense. The guy on the receiving end threw up his hands and backed off. I'm not sure if it is effective for fighting but it is very intimidating. Not to mention everyone should have at least one of every type knife.
wink.gif

Nick

As to legality, I don't think there's anything in my state(Fl) specificaly against push daggers, but two edges are a no-no unless you have a permit.

My main concern is how it'd look in court.

Are they effective? Can you box? I am pretty okay in that area of study, I used to tear the bags at my gym off the chains so they now use mountaineering rope. Add even something the size of the Urban Skinner to my hands and Big Holes instead of merely bruises and breaks. It is not as easy to parry a punch when it has the added effect of a nice big blade coming with it sticking straight out of the fist. I guess now that I have theroized I have to get a CS Defender three (new name for urban skinner) and a cheap heavy bag to test these theories.

Back