Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner Winner...!!!
Y'all did good this year!
Proof Positive
9TPLLZZ.jpg

Wow! What a great result, this is my first time participating in the process here, and I take part in the discussions here as life allows. Very much looking forward to getting it in hand! For now I'll sit on my paypal receipt and cling to it until I get something else on the process.

I have a legitimate question. If you check out as a guest through your PayPal will you receive a tracking number at all? I’m not expecting tracking until the 4th or after and haven’t even checked to see but I checked out as a guest. I was just curious if you’d even receive tracking. Anyone know the answer to this?

I have a legitimate question. If you check out as a guest through your PayPal will you receive a tracking number at all? I’m not expecting tracking until the 4th or after and haven’t even checked to see but I checked out as a guest. I was just curious if you’d even receive tracking. Anyone know the answer to this?
I didn’t get email or PayPal notification, but I see a tracking number through the post office that is coming from the right place.

I checked out as a guest (no paypal account) and received one.

I got an email from Barry but I have. A USPS account that shows all incoming mail and packages, so as soon as Barry’s system assigns a tracking number it pops up on my account.

I'm sure that some might see this color as red, but I really think it turned out a reddish brown. I would have preferred a blood red, but this feels like the optimal outcome for me (considering the sawcut and brown requirements). All in all, it will be a lovely addition to my collection of forum knives.
9TPLLZZ.jpg

I'm sure that some might see this color as red, but I really think it turned out a reddish brown. I would have preferred a blood red, but this feels like the optimal outcome for me (considering the sawcut and brown requirements). All in all, it will be a lovely addition to my collection of forum knives.
9TPLLZZ.jpg
Its brown enough for me and, most importantly, no pink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back