Question about availability...

I just started getting more interested in fixed blades vs. folders and I saw a couple of Busses that I liked, particularly the Game Wardens. I went to the web site and there weren't many knives for sale there. I searched Google but there don't seem to be any retailers that sell them--lots for sale on the forums though.

So my question is, do I have to call Busse and custom order a knife? How do you get your Busses? And how do I find out the going price for a new knife so I can tell if a used one is a good deal or not.

Thanks
Lou

There are websites that have the initial cost of a particular knife when it was released along with pics. The exchange forums here and on other sites are the best way to get knives not currently in production. Busse releases one blade for a period of time and offers that blade only. You can also try the company store. Skunk as plenty of stuff usually. Try www.bussecollector.com or maybe http://www.hogcult.com/ for info. and www.bussecompanystore.com for purchasing as well as the exchange. Hope that helps.

Almost forgot. There is also that auction site. You might find a deal there you might not.

Bigfattyt

Gold Member
you just have to lurk here on the exchange and find one you want. All of mine have been purchased off the exchange here. If you want a large chopper, you need to start studying on how to score one of the massive new big choppers about to be released.

Thanks. I've been watching the Exchange and I'll check out some of those websites also.

Thanks
Lou