Question about Nuke ordering...

Assuming the Nuclear option will be offered through the website like the regular edition, and further assuming that the numbers will be very limited and they will sell out fast, will it be enough to put one in the basket to hold it thorough the checkout procedure (as with the Busse Company Store), or will there be a risk that they sell out before the checkout procedure is complete?

In other words, if I put a Nuke in my basket and then want to shop for a couple others, do I have to worry about the Nukes getting sold out while I'm selecting the options on the others?

you might want separate orders regardless, you can bet the custom shop edition will be atleast a month or 2 behind the standard

Yea most shopping sites don’t remove items from inventory while it is in your cart. See a lot of people taking about cart sniping with limited edition things. I’ve had blades in my cart on sites and had someone take it because they got through the checkout faster than me

23 out no power or internet and shiverin in dark with my cc in hand on 4g which is runnin super slow all damn day... 9pm est seems like taking FOREVER TO GET HERE... flashlight, credit card, phone thats taking 2 minutes to refresh or load a page .... but eagerly rdy....

Nuke Option is for Thursday night, the regular ones are tonight! If you order early you go to the back of the line! :p

Back