1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

How To Question about photo sharing on this forum

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Kuroth, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Kuroth

Kuroth Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2019
    Forgive me if this is in a FAQ. I have read a lot of the FAQ's but did not find anything.

Is PhotoBucket the only Pic sharing site we can use on here? I really don't care for Photobucket and trying to figure out how to use Flickr on here.. But when I do and post the Flickr link here it shows as an error image in my post. I have read you have to post the link that starts with the tag IMG but I can't find this link on Flickr when looking at my pictures..

Sorry for all my questions.

2. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    115Italian likes this.
  3. 4mer_FMF

4mer_FMF Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
    I use postimages.org.
    When one uploads something it provides an automatic link that can be cut/pasted directly into a thread.

It’s free and couldn’t be easier.

Edgeoflife likes this.