Question about the 112 Auto

Railsplitter

Gold Member
I have a question for anyone who might carry a 112 Auto in the supplied belt sheath or any sheath with a snap closure.

Has the firing button ever activated when you push the flap on the sheath to snap it closed?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm considering getting a 112 Auto Elite. I like to carry my 112's tip down in the sheath and that places the firing button in line with the snap closure on the sheath.

Am I overthinking this?

I haven’t had any accidental activations in my sheath. They come with a sheath that is designed with an inner placard that prevents the button being pressed. I also carry mine with the button facing inward as that’s the general position I prefer to carry it’s almost impossible to activate it in sheath.

I haven’t had any accidental activations in my sheath. They come with a sheath that is designed with an inner placard that prevents the button being pressed. I also carry mine with the button facing inward as that’s the general position I prefer to carry it’s almost impossible to activate it in sheath.
Excellent! Thank you.

Back