Question about the N.O.? Help!

:
I believe that the new E-S.H.II is just a smaller version of the new E-B.M. Is that correct, ie, same blade width and handle size?

Is the N.O. a smaller version of the new E-S.H.II?
In other words are the blades the same width as the E-S.H.II?
Is the handle the same size as well?

The reason for asking is that I am considering getting a N.O on down the line and I may want to get a M.S. or a B.A. to get a smaller handle and blade width.

I would greatly appreciate any information as to the width and thickness of the blades and circumference of the handles.

Many Thanks.

------------------
>>>>---¥vsa---->®

"There's no trick in being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you."

...............Will Rogers......

Khukuri FAQ
Himalayan Imports Website

The beauty of the E line is that all the E handles are the same...so the user can go from a BM to a NO with no change in grip feel or contact points on the hand...NONE.

Many folks have ordered all three for this reason...like a custom set of special application cutlery...chopping functionality through fine cutting.

The exception of this is the Badger, but only partly so, as the butt and lanyard hole are absent, but the handle size is identical...the length off the back is just cut a few centimeters.

Blade width on BM, SH, and NO are identical...just length changes.

Blade width on the Badger starts the same near the ricasso, but tapers gently to a fine point for skinning and penetration.

Blade and Handle thickness and circumference are identical between the models.

The Mean Street handle feels like landing on another planet, though comfortable.

Hope this helps Yvsa!!!

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Svcs: Corporate Training, Stress Mgmt., Shooting Instruction

Busse Combat Custom Variant HeadQuarters
http://www.sharperinstinct.com/hq

Sharper Instinct Main Website
http://www.sharperinstinct.com/

Right on Andy the Lean Mean Street fells like another planet,however, it is a very friendly planet!
rolleyes.gif

The more you handle these Busse's the more the "spirit of the concept" is felt.

It beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, ding ding ding ding dong!
biggrin.gif

Ron

------------------
Ron,
Bremerton, Washington

:
Many thanks Andy & Ron!
biggrin.gif

------------------
>>>>---¥vsa---->®

"There's no trick in being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you."

...............Will Rogers......

Khukuri FAQ
Himalayan Imports Website

Back