Question about unique graphic knives

riversidedep

Basic Member
Does anyone know if CRK ever reissue UG knives or are they all limited runs? I ask because there are several UG or CGG (not sure what the correct term is) Sebenzas from the past that I really like, but they are no longer available. These include the Celtic, Tanked, We the People, and just about all the USA flag models. Am I out of luck and my only hope is the secondhand market? I tried a search but I couldn't find anything addressing this topic.....

Those are CGG's. UG's are just that each unique , though some may be similar. I do not believe they have reissued CGG patterns. They have done a few that were similar or used the same name, such as Stars and Stripes-There are a couple varieties. Cut once/think twice, morse code and crop circles used the same name but different pattern.
Secondary market is where to look, and some popular ones can be extremely costly. At least all the ones I like are :)

Last edited:
CGG ( computer generated graphics ) are a set graphic that is offered for a year or two, when they are discontinued, no more will ever be made. Examples are designs like: Native American, Stars and Stripes, Moon song, Elk Mountain, Cape Buffalo, etc. they have made dozens of them over the years. The ones you mentioned are CGG. CRK will not make more, so you would have to look for these either on dealer sites or the secondary market. Some command BIG BUCKS....!

UG ( unique graphic ) are designs Lisa does on her manual mill. If you see a design you like, Lisa can make something very similar. It will never be Exact as it’s manually milled by hand, but she gets very close. The Night Sky and Morning Sun are examples of UG’s.

Back