Question about wood inlay on sebenza

Are both sides inlayed with wood or just the one side we always see in the photos? I was looking at the lock side of my plain sebenza and thinking there wouldn't be too much room for wood . Anyone got a picture of the "Dark side"? --
smile.gif
Got wood?

------------------
"A six blade Knife will do anything for you"-Dire Straits

Sea Plane:
Here you go!
View

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Scott Dog (edited 05-11-2001).]

You guys and your excellent pictures! I'm a weak man! How do you expect me not to buy a "woodie" now? You'd better watch out for my wife. She'll be the angry woman with the Taurus Total Ti .38 Special Snub. (And she's REAL (!) good with it.) If I were you, I'd run like hell!

Will

Here's one more to help you decide
biggrin.gif

View

------------------
A lefty trying to find his way in a righthanded world.
my art
BCC #942

All of the knives are very good looking but mike o's knife is the best looking Sebenza I have seen so far.

Mikeo, What kind of wood is that anyway? It is beautiful!

------------------

Mikeo, What kind of wood is that anyway? It is beautiful! So are the others but that damascus blade really sets it off!

------------------

Thanks, CRK makes wonderful knives ! the wood is black walnut and the blade is spirograph.

Is it possible to upgrade your plain sebenza with wood scales like that through the CRK shop? If so does anyone have any idea how much that would be. Could carbon fiber or kraton slabs be used instead?

Sorry but it is not possible to upgrade plain handles to wood. We only make 60 large and 60 small each year, they are dated according to the year and so are prized as collectibles.

Sorry again, but carbon fibre or kraton scales are not at option either!

Anne

Back