1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 41 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Nick Swan Matanzas , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Question for Sal

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by mf1, Apr 29, 2000.

1. mf1

mf1 Guest

Sal,

Why is it so difficult to find Militaries, plain edge, with 440V? Dealers are saying they're out of stock and can't get any from the factory. Are they currently being produced? If not, when will they be back on the market?

2. Lokelani

Lokelani

Sep 20, 1999
    440V Militarys are available in both the older (2 screw on clip) and the new (3 screw on clip) versions. You can contact me if interested.
    Patti @ IDB
    [email protected]

3. Sal Glesser

Sal Glesser Moderator Moderator

Dec 27, 1998
    Mf1 - Miliraries are in production. Shipping often. Just behind on production compared to demand.

It seems that more people are beginning to realize the "using value" of this folder. It's one of those models that takes a little more "understanding" about knife construction & materials, as opposed to selling on "sight" alone.

sal

4. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    I gotta say, the Military is back on my hip, since it has gotten too warm to covertly carry a fixed blade.

Great knife design! I'm looking forward to the "mini-Mi." [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    iktomi

[This message has been edited by rockspyder (edited 05-01-2000).]

[This message has been edited by rockspyder (edited 05-02-2000).]