Question on ordering handle scales

Maybe a dumb question, but If the scales show in stock, do they ship out right away?

Edit: This is specifically for the 4.1 scales.

Maybe a dumb question, but If the scales show in stock, do they ship out right away?

Edit: This is specifically for the 4.1 scales.

Most scales usually ship out in 2-3 business days, including the GSO-4.1 handles. The only exception is the mid-sized handles that are available right now. Those are listed to give us an idea of exactly how many handles to get produced.

We were out of town for Mother's Day so I may be a few days behind right now. It also gets a bit complicated when orders are placed for several handles. This site doesn't have a good way to search for specific items ordered. It is easy to see the $20-$80 orders, but if it is in the $100 range I might pass over the order thinking it is for a knife. I will actually be working on going through all of the open orders today. If anyone has ordered just handles and/or sheaths and hasn't gotten a shipment confirmation email by the end of tomorrow shoot me an email to: Info@SurviveKnives.com.

Thank you Ellie, much appreciated! I will be sending a handle scale order shortly.

Back