• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Question regarding 0770CF info on the ZT site.

looks like it... but limited edition can mean anything from 1000 to twenty or so... I am guessing a higher number - say around 500 to 600 ...

just my guess..

That's why I was curious.

Of course.

It's difficult to sort through the facts between the ZT website, the ZT Facebook page, this manufacturer subforum, other forums/subforums, ZT dealers (including their websites) and the mighty Internet in general... :)

they changed it from AL to CF, which im most likely the only one crazy enough to be unhappy about :P i really like the 3D machining that was on the original proto :P but guess i get to be that one guy :P (still gonna buy it :P )

they changed it from AL to CF, which im most likely the only one crazy enough to be unhappy about :P i really like the 3D machining that was on the original proto :P but guess i get to be that one guy :P (still gonna buy it :P )

Remember the 0770CF will be Regular Production but there will still be a Limited Edition run of the 0770 Aluminum.

So the Al 0770 will be a limited run? I hope I can get one.

Yes.

From June 22, 2013:

The 0770's are getting close to production, but the carbon fiber material will take little bit to get in stock. The plan right now is to make a run of the original Aluminum handles first, and then jump into the carbon fiber permanently.

At this point it is undetermined how we will be selling the aluminum version. My guess is that you will see that sold as an exclusive to one dealer.

Back