Question Questions...Spark, any answers yet?

sheathmaker

Custom Leather Sheaths
I used to be able to get into my attachment files to delete some here and there. Now I don't seem to be able to even find them?????

The photo in my signature line disappeared and when I try to edit it back in I am unsuccessful. What is "Advanced Signature Edit" the Platinum and others have that is missing in the Craftsman level membership??

Paul

Known issue. I'm working on a solution.

Bringing this back to the top. If this has been answered or resolved, I missed it.

Paul

Spark, I really hope this is still on your "to do" list. I'd really like access to my previous photos and attachments.
That should also cure my ability to restore the photo in my sig line., No?

Thanks

Paul

Last edited:
Back to the top

A litte addendum to my post; The great Jim Cooper (Sharp by Coop) created a work around to get the photos you now see in my sig line. Thank you, Jim.

But..............I still can't get to all my previous attachments (photos)which are or were somewhere on the old software????? I'd sure like to be able to do that.

Paul

Last edited:
Paul and I took care of this on our own, using a link and photo outside of BF. :thumbsup:

The forum software STILL needs to have this capability, but I didn't want to see one of my favorite people struggling.

Still researching

Back to the top

Spark, I would still like to get into my previous attached photo files. Coop helped me with the sig pics, but it looks like the missing files is gonna be on you! thanks

Paul

Spark, if this horse is dead, I'll stop beating it.......but I need to be told it's dead!

Paul

Back to the top. Further unintended consequences............A long standing photo tutorial sticky in Sheaths and Such forum now does not have the attending photos which makes the tutorial useless.

Paul

Back to the top. Further unintended consequences............A long standing photo tutorial sticky in Sheaths and Such forum now does not have the attending photos which makes the tutorial useless.

Paul

I was looking at that one yesterday Paul and noticed that the pics were gone but not on the others . Gray's and Dave's where there .

Very disappointing. I go back to so many historical threads here for info and to see beautiful images again, only to find them gone. Many of mine included, with no way to retrieve those images.

Between images apparently lost due to the changeover and the apparent decision not to fix the Photobucket problem on old PB images--even though many other sites have dealt with that problem by adding/editing code--it seems BFC has been permanently diminished. As a stakeholder I feel diminished as well.

Looks like there may be a workaround. I'll investigate further as I have time

Thank you for your continuing efforts, Kevin. Much appreciated in the interest of keeping BFC historically whole as well as building it up for the future.

Back