Quick poll for new leather slip for BF bunny knife?

Create a limited slip sheath for the new bunny knife?

• Yes

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Python Embossed

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Distressed Brown

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Distressed Beige

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like those a lot. If there is any option to attach a clip somehow I’d be in.

There may be a possibility for a pocket clip…I need to see what the size of the sheath will be (based on the bunny knife size) before I can say for sure or not. So there is hope!!

Last edited:
So Heathenhymnal Heathenhymnal and Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery have teamed up for a special stamp design!!

I really dug the “bunny” he posted in the Bunny knife thread, but I’m thinking to add all that detail to a stamp, it would end up just too large.

We did a little brain storming and came up with a few different poses. I am going to post my favorite, as too many options can sometimes cause some grief. Let me know what you think!

5E744D29-AE6D-46AF-9A5C-81DDAA3B8D43.jpeg

So Heathenhymnal Heathenhymnal and Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery have teamed up for a special stamp design!!

I really dug the “bunny” he posted in the Bunny knife thread, but I’m thinking to add all that detail to a stamp, it would end up just too large.

We did a little brain storming and came up with a few different poses. I am going to post my favorite, as too many options can sometimes cause some grief. Let me know what you think!

View attachment 1978832
Brilliant.

I like the light color mostly. But would be in for any. Is there a way to order?

Currently not available to order yet. I will finish out the design after the Bunny Knife arrives to have the perfect fitting slips.
An official order thread will be opened at that time, with all the details sorted. :)

It’s looking like the original idea for the stamp will be too large for the slip. Not bigger than the slip, but not subtle enough.

Heathenhymnal Heathenhymnal is going to sketch another iteration with just a bunny head, keeping the “essence” of the ears.

I’ll be sure to post it for everyone’s opinions. :)

!!A QUICK UPDATE!!

This is the link for voting on a custom bunny stamp for the “BF22 Bunny Knife.” Please vote in that thread. It is open for the weekend only, and then I’ll have to make a decision.

This stamp would only be available on this limited slip sheath. :)

Thank you to everyone in advance.

Well, the distressed beige is out. :( It does not want to keep the stamp crisp so it’s out of the running. Also, I did not like the way it reacted to being stitched up. Sorry to all who liked it. :(

Good news though! The time is coming shortly for me to start making these! Should have the stamp this week! Super excited.

I also wanted to try out some other distressed brown leather I picked up. It is super plush and changes color when stressed! It’s really rad and it will most likely be one option 😱😎
It’s more in line with the plushness of the distressed beige, but takes stitching and stamping well. :)

Here are a couple photo’s of the leather I am talking about. It is also veg tanned leather lined and has “unfinished” edges…they will look “fuzzy” over time. :) I thought this would be a cool feature.

Please, please let me know what you think of these. Thank you to all who participate. :)

With knives in them…
5057D426-FF85-4DFA-BCD8-DCD07A4157C5.jpeg

No knives just flat…
A5F42EEE-C62C-438F-AA16-3339D1331E48.jpeg

And just for fun!!
8E7AA4ED-8A55-4751-B820-18D0601C5640.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, the distressed beige is out. :( It does not want to keep the stamp crisp so it’s out of the running. Also, I did not like the way it reacted to being stitched up. Sorry to all who liked it. :(

Good news though! The time is coming shortly for me to start making these! Should have the stamp this week! Super excited.

I also wanted to try out some other distressed brown leather I picked up. It is super plush and changes color when stressed! It’s really rad and it will most likely be one option 😱😎
It’s more in line with the plushness of the distressed beige, but takes stitching and stamping well. :)

Here are a couple photo’s of the leather I am talking about. It is also veg tanned leather lined and has “unfinished” edges…they will look “fuzzy” over time. :) I thought this would be a cool feature.

Please, please let me know what you think of these. Thank you to all who participate. :)

With knives in them…
View attachment 2034155

No knives just flat…
View attachment 2034162

And just for fun!!
View attachment 2034153
They look good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back