Quick Thanks to Ralph Thorn

Just wanted to say thanks for the fun! I read a book and purchased a video on your style two years ago and have used no-spin to fill extra time about the place ever since. I throw some in what I believe is your style. I throw other ways too and am not even sure what I am doing a good portion of the time I that my hands and arms have pretty much just taken over how they do it without my thinking about it. But as you said in your video, one day they stick at 6' then 10'and then 16 feet and thousands of throws and lots o' fun later, there are about six of us around here regularly enjoying the sport. So just wanted to say thanks for the new sport and a new way to spend enjoyable afternoons!

Thanks for the nice words! The reason I spent so much time and energy on books and videos back when I still had the time and energy was because I wanted people to be able to share in the fun of the type of throwing I was doing. I also enjoy doing other types of throwing aside from the no spin but that's what everybody wants to be able to do and that's what everybody identifies me with, so that's mostly what I keep teaching...I still think we are only scratching the surface of what the sport of weapons throwing can become.

Back