Quick trip to Nebraska National Forest

NoRest

Bushboot King
Platinum Member
I just made a short trip to Nebraska National Forest for three days and two nights. The weather was great. Just a couple rain showers at night with sunny and partly cloudy skies all day. Had a great time with some good friends and a couple Fiddlebacks. We ate good with big breakfasts, steaks on the campfire, and dutch oven cake for desert. We spent the days hiking in the forest and riding the atv's. We saw turkey, deer, badgers, porcupines, owls, hawks, bobcat, and cattle. The Nebraska Sandhills are beautiful and we all had a good time enjoying the great outdoors. Here's a few pics of our trip. Should have taken more but we were having too much Fun!
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Sounds like a good time. I checked this out earlier but work got busy. Came back to ask about obligatory knife pics but it looks like you added some since then. :)

It's always tough choosing which knives to bring along. If I brought them all I'd need a much larger pack! This time my osage Hiking Buddy and maple Esquire made the trip.

thanks for sharing the pics & taking us along.

While I was on vacation a few weeks ago, Kylie & I decided to head to Tiger Bay State Forest. Google Maps decided that we needed to go to Tomoka Correctional Facility. I made a U-turn & aborted that mission.

Back