Quiet Carry Waypoint?

There is no doubt that the Waypoint is an excellent slicer due to its thin blade. I would like one, but the closed length of 4.22" is just a bit short to work in my large hand. I cannot hang onto the small Sebbie either; I always choose the larger model 21.
I have medium sized glove hands and agree on the Small Sebenza size.
The Waypoint is a little bigger which makes a big difference for me but maybe not for you.
Can see in hand fit in my vid and IG pic here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CATN0FFDuYT

There is no doubt that the Waypoint is an excellent slicer due to its thin blade. I would like one, but the closed length of 4.22" is just a bit short to work in my large hand. I cannot hang onto the small Sebbie either; I always choose the larger model 21.

I have medium glove sized hands. The Waypoint is longer in hand than the Small Sebenza which makes a big difference for me.
I agree the small Sebenza is just a bit short and I also loved the Large Sebenza in hand.
Pics and video in my bio if you're interested. Stay well!

Obviously ergos are very subjective but I wear 2XL gloves, the Waypoint feels pretty good in my hands, I get a comfortable 4 fingers on it. I've put it to work fairly hard so far no complaints edge pretension also seems very good.

ra6j9Fi.jpg

FVrbkTi.jpg

yk58k4h.jpg

No. I'm just not a fan of the black on black look. If you like it then grab one. Everybody is different!

Obviously ergos are very subjective but I wear 2XL gloves, the Waypoint feels pretty good in my hands, I get a comfortable 4 fingers on it. I've put it to work fairly hard so far no complaints edge pretension also seems very good.

ra6j9Fi.jpg

FVrbkTi.jpg

yk58k4h.jpg
Nah that’s too small for you. Save yourself the hassle and sell it to me!

Just received this Vanax blade today... It's a little more of a gentleman's carry than I anticipated, but very impressive overall. Quality is very high all around, and the hollow grind is nice and thin behind the edge. The wire clip is the same size as the Dragonfly/Lil Native, but the legs are shorter so you will need to cut them if you want to put a black Lil Native clip on it. Everything about this knife screams quality, with maybe the only exception being the liner lock vs frame lock (lock up is great regardless). I'm really hoping they make a larger version with a frame lock.

Anyone else picking this one up? Here are a couple comparison pics:

zVWh2PH.jpg

Quick question - the liner is also PVD coated, right? Is the lock face on the liner coated as well? I would assume not, just want to make sure before I buy one!

Quick question - the liner is also PVD coated, right? Is the lock face on the liner coated as well? I would assume not, just want to make sure before I buy one!
No, the liner lock is not coated, but it is LC200n.

How are these knives holding up? It’s a thin blade stock but a fairly tough steel. Hope this is the future with more knives with vanax and magnacut.

How are these knives holding up? It’s a thin blade stock but a fairly tough steel. Hope this is the future with more knives with vanax and magnacut.
Theyre holding up phenomenally. Love my waypoint. Now they hsve a large drift. And large waypoint. I want the rincon tho. My waypoint is from the very first batch of all stonewashed. Love it and my knurled stonewashed drift. I need a rincon and the nine. But will getem eventually. Lovem all. Fantastic slicers. Fantastically made

Back